1. Booking deposit. A non-refundable booking deposit is required of £150 per week to secure your booking or full payment if you are booking less than 8 weeks before your booked arrival date.
2. Balance payment. The balance of the full rental must be received no later than 8 weeks before your arrival date.
3. Security deposit. A security deposit of £50 is payable on payment of the balance – this will be refunded 2 weeks after the holiday if there has been no damage or breakages.
4. Cancellation refunds. There are no refunds once the full balance has been paid so we suggest you take appropriate travel insurance to cover for unseen events.
5. Children and persons under 23 years old, same sex parties. There must be at least two adults over 23 years old within the party and no same sex groups unless by special agreement.
6. Dogs & Pets. We regret that we are unable to accept dogs or pets.
7. Smoking. This is a no-smoking apartment.
8. Delays. We regret we cannot accept responsibility for any delays in departure, travelling times or non-arrival and appropriate insurance should be taken.
9. Linen. Please note that bed linen can be provided at a cost of £35 and this is required with your deposit. If you wish to provide your own you will need tea towels, towels, pillow cases, sheets and duvet covers. (1 double bed, 2 twin beds). Pillows and duvets are provided. If you are hiring linen you will still need tea towels and towels.